With parent, grandparent, or primary caretaker, infants are welcome to experience our water for the first time in our LITTLE FLIPPERS program. These 30 minute classes are intended for infants and young toddlers (ages 6 months-36 months) to build swimming readiness. Using songs, games and props these classes are all about having fun in the water. Parents or caregivers are guided to help children learn elementary skills and aid in their smooth adjustment to new adults and the new environment. We offer three different Little Flippers groupings based on both age AND experience. These classes may be taught as a combined level. The price is $454 for a 20 week session. Classes Begin on August 23rd and End on January 23rd 2021.
SWIM STARS TRANSITIONAL
If you have a fearless toddler, this class is the right fit for them. At this stage, more advanced skills are taught and an emphasis is put on expanding breath control, floating and independent. Along with more advanced techniques comes even more emphasis on safety skills. The price is $596 for a 20 week session. Fall Classes begin on August 23rd and end on January 23rd, 2021.
- Swim Stars Transitional students must be at least 24 months old.
- Willing to try class without a parent
- It is best if the parent, grandparent, or caregiver watches from the pool deck however at least one adult should come dressed to swim!
SWIM STARS PREP
Our Swim Stars Prep is designed for children 2 – 3 years old and our classes are perfect for those swimmers who have been swimming regularly since they were an infant and have transitioned to a class with a teacher. During these classes you will observe noticeable changes in the child’s swimming development. Our goal is for children to have marked improvements in breath control, floating on the front and back and independent swimming! The price is $596 for a 20 week session. Fall Classes begin on August 23rd and end on January 23rd, 2021.
- Child is 2 – 3 years old and able to attend class without a parent or caregiver
- Child MUST have participated in at least 1 session of Swim Stars Transitional to be eligible for the class