Our Swim and Gym Day Program was carefully designed to provide children with an active day of learning, fun and games!
Our swim lessons focus on teaching the basics of breath control, buoyancy, balance, movement and safety.
Our gym lessons focus on teaching strength, flexibility, coordination and creative movements.
Our superb staff is energetic, caring and committed to creating a wonderful experience for every child. In addition, our swim staff are American Red Cross Lifeguard certified and all gym activity will be supervised by USA Gymnastics Safety certified staff.
- Child must be at least 4 years old and potty trained.
- Please Remember: All participants will need to be dropped off and picked up within the facility in our Party Room and will need to be checked in (and out). All Parents & Guardians will need to be added to the Student’s Jackrabbit account to be eligible for pickup. You may also be asked to show Photo ID upon checkout.
Program Hours and Pricing
- Monday – Friday 9 am – 3 pm
- $100 for an individual day
We reserve the right to charge $5 per minute that a parent is late to pick up a class student.
- Full Payment is due at the time of registration and refunds will only be issued two weeks before the program start date. All cancellations and refund requests must be made by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments will post to your account upon registration and any discount will be calculated before charged.
What to Bring
- Participants must bring a lunch and snacks. We will offer separate seating at lunchtime for children with allergies.
- Swim Suit – We recommend one-piece bathing suits for girls and swim trunks or Speedos for boys. Rash guards are okay. No t-shirts, shorts, or sewn-in floats allowed. No swim aids (inflatables, etc.) of any kind are allowed, as they can be a drowning risk.
- Towels are not provided, please pack accordingly.
- Goggles are recommended but not required. They are helpful in getting a child to submerge and gain comfort while doing so. We offer a variety of goggles at our pro shop. Please note that instructors will lead some skills without the use of goggles.
- Swim Caps and / or Hair Elastics. All children with long hair (touches the shoulders) must have their hair pulled back. Swim caps may be purchased at our pro shop.
- An extra set of dry clothing.
- Girls: Please bring either a leotard or shorts and a T-shirt for the gym.
- Boys: Please bring shorts and a T-shirt for the gym.
- PLEASE NO: glass containers of any kind, jeans, belt loops, baggy clothes, jewelry, or footed tights. Please make sure that all long hair is tied back. All children will be asked to take off their shoes and socks while at the gym.
- Lunch and Snack.
- Filled Water Bottle – currently our water fountains are closed.
All registration must be completed on line. You need to have a customer portal account set up before you can register on line. Please call the office if you need assistance. Once you have an account set up, the office can easily help!
Sign-In/Sign-Out and Child Pick up
All guardians must sign their child in at the reception area upon arrival. All guardians must sign children out before leaving the building at the end of the day. Adults other than the parents may be required to provide identification on their pick-up. Children will only be released to their parents or those listed. If the pick-up person is not listed and we are unable to reach you by phone to verify permission for that person to pick up your child, we will not release your child to that person and you will be charged a late pick-up fee.
Pick up Time
Please arrive 5 minutes early in order to sign out and gather your child’s belongings. If parents are more than 15 minutes late in picking up their child, they will be charged a late pick-up fee of $5.
Schedule Changes and Cancellations
We understand you may have a need to make changes/cancellations including reduction from full to half-day, switching from one day to another or from one week to another. Any schedule changes/cancellations made with more than 14 days notice will be given a refund. Notice must be given by emailing and will be confirmed in your customer portal. If your refund does not appear in your customer portal 14 days prior to start date, your refund request was not received properly. It is your responsibility to confirm, prior to the start date, that your notice was received and the proper refund given. Any schedule changes/cancellations made with less than 14 days’ notice will not receive a refund or account credit.
We do not offer make-ups, refunds, or credits due to absences.
In the case of a mildly ill child, we have a quiet space where children can rest and be monitored. If the child’s condition continues to worsen the parent will be contacted and the child will need to go home.
Out of respect for fellow participants and their families, children who were out sick must be fever-free and/or on antibiotics for 24 hours prior to coming back. Also, please refrain from sending children with an undiagnosed rash or eye infection. Although every effort will be made to acclimate your child to our program environment, we reserve the right to require that four-year-old be picked up if they are inconsolable and unable to adapt to participating in our program. Please consider your child’s ability to separate from you successfully before enrolling.
If a child misses a day due to illness, please call the front desk to discuss the possibility of scheduling a make-up day, pending availability. No refunds or credits will be given for days missed due to illness.
Staff are not allowed to administer any medication. Medication must be administered by the parent or child. ALL children requiring medication of any kind need to supply: medication, detailed description of medication, directions on how and when to administer medication, and contact information for prescribing physician. A refrigerator is available for medication that must be kept cold. It is the parent’s responsibility to make sure that medication returns home with the child.
If possible, please refrain from sending any peanut products in your child’s lunch in order to limit possible exposure for children with peanut allergies. Lunches must be packed in thermal lunchboxes (if they need to be kept cold) and be ready-to-eat. We are unable to provide refrigerator space for lunches or heat up any lunch items. Also, we are sensitive to the fact that many children have certain food allergies and we will do our best to help your child avoid allergenic products in our snacks or craft projects however, we cannot guarantee that your child will be free from exposure. Please discuss your child’s specific allergy profile with us prior to deciding whether or not to enroll.