Many students work better in a private or semi-private situation rather than in a group. Some students may need extra one on one attention to help with learning. We offer private and semi-private lessons, based on instructor availability, Tuesday – Friday between the hours of 12:00pm and 2:30pm. Registration is on a first come first serve basis. The goals of the student are discussed before the first lesson and then a plan is developed to accomplish their objectives. WE follow the general skill progression of our group lesson curriculum; however it is customized based on the student’s goals.
- ALL PRIVATE AND SEMI PRIVATE LESSONS ARE SCHEDULED ON A SPACE AVAILABILITY BASIS ONLY. SPACE IS VERY LIMITED. Opportunities are based on instructor availability.
- CLICK HERE FOR PRICING!
- If a student must miss a private lesson, we require 24 hours notice of cancellation. Cancellations must be reported through email using our online reporting system. (See homepage of web site). Without 24 hours notice, you will be responsible for cost of the lesson. A 5 pack of lessons is allowed two package extensions. A 10 pack of lessons is allowed three package extensions.
- For Semi-private lessons: if one of the parties is unable to attend, the instructor will still teach the lesson and the other student may attend, but it will then be the price of an individual private lesson. It is not the responsibility of the instructor to find a replacement partner.
- Lessons may not be shared between students.
- All lessons are to be paid for on the day and time of the lesson.