When students consistently attend their regularly scheduled class it creates the best possible learning environment for them. However, we realize that occasionally it is impossible to attend your regularly scheduled class; therefore as benefit to you, we offer unlimited make-ups!
- Unlimited make-ups will be give anytime during any group lesson session for which the child is enrolled. No make ups can be done during the first week of the session.
- Unlimited make-ups Do Not Apply to Private Lessons, Semi- Private Lessons or First Flippers Classes!
- Advance notification of an absence is REQUIRED in order to be eligible for a make-up. Verbal notification to an instructor is not sufficient. For last minute notifications please notify the office as soon as possible.
- Make-up space is not guaranteed. It is on a first come first serve basis.
- Absences can not be credited towards future tuition.
- We DO NOT guarantee the same teacher, time, or student ratio for group lesson make-ups.
- Make-ups cannot be rescheduled, we DO NOT make-up a make-up.
- Make-ups will only carry over one session, to the next session, that the student is enrolled in.
- Students must be enrolled in the current session in order to use their make-ups.
- Make-ups are non-transferable and non-refundable.
What options do I have to make up a missed class?
Families may choose to use their make-ups in a make-up class, which is a 30-minute structured lesson with an instructor. We can schedule students into make-up classes when another student is absent, in an open spot for enrollment, or in a specially created make-up class. Families may also choose to use their make-ups in a Make-Up Swim, which is a 45-minute open swim. There will be no instructors in the pool and it is not a formal lesson but lifeguards will be on deck. Participants under the age of 7 must have a adult present with them in the pool. Participants 7 and older do not have to have an adult with them in the water. We require a 1:1 ratio, so if you have more than 1 child registered (under the age of 7), please make sure you have enough adults. There is a maximum of 1 adult per child.
How do I schedule a make-up?
Any eligible absences can be scheduled at the front desk or over the phone. Additionally, you can enroll in specially created make-up classes and Make-Up Swims through your parent portal.