Many students work better in a private or semi-private situation rather than in a group. Some students may need extra one on one attention to help with learning. We offer private and semi-private lessons, based on instructor availability and registration is on a first come first serve basis. The goals of the student are discussed before the first lesson and then a plan is developed to accomplish their objectives. WE follow the general skill progression of our group lesson curriculum; however it is customized based on the student’s goals.
- ALL PRIVATE AND SEMI PRIVATE LESSONS ARE SCHEDULED ON A INSTRUCTOR and SPACE AVAILABILITY BASIS ONLY.
- CLICK HERE FOR PRICING
- If a student must miss a lesson, we require 24 hours notice of cancellation whenever possible. Cancellations must be reported through email however calling the facility the day of for an unplanned illness is acceptable.
- For Semi-private lessons: if one of the parties is unable to attend, the instructor will still teach the lesson and the other student may attend, but it will then be the price of an individual private lesson. It is not the responsibility of the instructor to find a replacement partner.
- Lesson packages are non transferrable.
- All lessons are to be paid upon booking.