- Imagine having our 45,000 gallon pool all to yourself! A Little Flippers Birthday Party is guaranteed FUN! We offer a unique experience for you and your child to have exclusive use of our pool and party room. They can invite all their friends and enjoy with minimal work. Through supervised pool activities including obstacle courses, games, challenges, and lots of water play, your child will feel as special as they can. After the fun and play in the water, you’ll move into our beautifully decorated party room to continue the celebration. Your child will always remember that special birthday spent splashing at Little Flippers.
Birthday Party Package Includes:
- Private use of both our immaculate sparkling clean pool and party room.
- Supervised pool activities including age appropriate games, challenges, and water play.
- Beautifully decorated party room with a special spot at the table for the birthday child.
- Kitchenette for serving refreshments and cake.
- Downloadable Party Invitations.
- Clean up after the party.
- Parties are 1.5 hours with 1 hour spent in the pool and wet areas and 30 minutes for time in party room . Parties are now being scheduled for Sunday afternoons.
- We offer birthday parties to all children turning 5 years of age or older.
Birthday Party requests must be submitted at least 30 days before the requested date. The price for a Little Flippers party is $850 for current members and $899 for non-members. Price is for up to 14 party participants (including the Birthday Party Child); each additional child will be $20.00.
- To request a reservation you will need to complete an online contract. After completing the online request, you will be prompted to enter your credit card information. We will use this information to confirm your request by charging a non-refundable deposit of $100. No booking is confirmed until you hear back from the Little Flippers Birthday Party Coordinator who can be reached at;
- AGAIN, your space is only HELD and NOT CONFIRMED until we send you a confirmation email AND your booking will appear on the RSVP calendar. No Reservations will be taken over the phone. If having trouble, call us and we can help you with your on line booking.
- Each child attending a party will need a completed Birthday Party Participant Waiver Form. This is to be completed online. Each of your guests will need to visit the Little Flippers web site to RSVP to your party and complete, in advance, a liability waiver. No child will be allowed in the pool without a completed electronic liability form.
- Little Flippers will staff the pool with at least 2 Certified Lifeguards for up to 14 guests. Additional guests will require additional certified Lifeguard at our discretion. A member of our management team will also be present for the duration of the party.
What to Expect:
- BEFORE: Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time.
- DURING: Set up the party room (if you have not already)
- AFTER: Party room will be cleared immediately at the end of your reservation. Please move promptly out of the facility in consideration of the following party. Don’t forget to settle your balance.
- All children under the age of four MUST be double diapered to abide by our policy and keep our warm and beautiful water pristine and safe. If you have questions regarding this policy please contact the office during regularly scheduled business hours.
- A responsible adult must accompany all children under the age of 4 at all times both in and out of the water. At our discretion a brief swim test will be conducted to determine whether or not a life jacket is necessary. All non swimmers will be fitted for a lifejacket for the duration of the in water portion. Little Flippers Swim School has life jackets on site to borrow. Inflatable flotation devices are not allowed.
- Children attending the party will need a bathing suit, towel, change of dry clothes, plastic bag for wet clothes, and goggles (recommended but not required). Under 4 participants will also need double diapers (they may be borrowed or purchased at our facility).
- We can issue refunds only if we are able to fill your vacated party slot. If you cancel your party, you will lose your deposit.