Welcome to the Swim & Splash Day Program!
The Swim and Splash Day Program was carefully designed to provide children with a day of learning, fun and games! Our swim lessons will focus on teaching the basics of breath control, buoyancy, balance, movement and safety and different themes will keep the activities fresh and exciting! All activities will be conducted by our superb and caring staff. Each staff member is highly energetic, engaging and committed to creating a wonderful experience for each child. In addition, our swim staff are American Red Cross Lifeguard certified.
- Child must be at least 4 years old and potty trained.
Program Hours and Pricing:
- Our Full Day program meets from 9 am to 3 pm and the price is $90 per day.
- Little Flippers reserves the right to charge $5 per minute that a parent is late to pick up a class student.
- Please Remember: All participants will need to be dropped off and picked up within the facility in our Party Room and will need to be checked in (and out) by Little Flippers Swim and Splash Camp Staff. You may be asked to show Photo ID upon checkout.
To Enroll, Select your Date Range Below!
- Week 1: June 18th – 22nd
- Week 2: June 25th – 29th
- Week 3: July 9th – 13th
- Week 4: July 16th – 20th
- Week 5: July 23rd – 27th
- Week 6: July 30th – August 3rd
- Week 7: August 6th – August 10th
- Week 8: August 13th – 17th
- Week 9: August 20th – 24th
- Full Payment is due at the time of registration and refunds will only be issued two weeks before the program start date. All cancellations and refund requests must be made by emailing: Infowin@littleflippersswim.com
- Payments will post to your account upon registration and any discount will be calculated before charged.
What to Bring:
- Lunch (a healthy nut free snack will be provided each day).
- Swim Suit – We recommend one-piece bathing suits for girls and swim trunks or Speedos for boys. Rash guards are okay. No t-shirts, shorts, or sewn-in floats allowed. No swim aids (inflatables, etc.) of any kind are allowed at any time, as they can actually be a drowning risk. All Participants will need two swim suits.
- Towels are not provided, please pack accordingly. We recommend at least one towel per child.
- Goggles are recommended but not required. They are helpful in getting a child to submerge and gain comfort while doing so. We offer a variety of goggles at our pro shop so you will be sure to find a pair you like. Please note that instructors will lead some skills without the use of goggles.
- Swim Caps and / or Hair Elastics. All children with long hair (touches the shoulders) must have their hair pulled back. Swim caps may be purchased at the pro shop or at any sporting goods retailer.
- An extra set of dry clothing.