Many students work better in a private or semi private situation rather than in a group. Some students may need extra one on one attention to help with learning. We offer private and semi-private lessons based on availability; Tuesday – Friday between the hours of 12 pm and 2:30 pm. Registration is on a first come first serve basis. The goals of the student are discussed before the first lesson and then a plan is developed to accomplish their objectives. We follow the general skill progression of our group lesson curriculum; however it is customized based on the student’s goals.
WHAT ARE PRIVATE LESSONS?
- Individual Private Lessons – (Ratio 1: 1) Costs $65 per 30 minute class.
- Semi-Private Lessons – (Ratio 2:1) $50 each/per student 30 minute class. All parties must sign up together and pay for Semi Private Lessons.
- RECURRING LESSON – Regularly Scheduled – Purchased as a package for 5 ($325) or 10 ($585) week session.
WHEN AND HOW PRIVATE LESSONS CAN BE SCHEDULED?ALL PRIVATE LESSONS ARE SCHEDULED ON A SPACE AVAILABILITY BASIS ONLY. SPACE IS VERY LIMITED. Private Lesson opportunities are based on instructor availability. To Schedule a Private Lesson:
Contact our office and we will create the lesson online and the customer registers for the lesson online. NOTE: No discounts apply to privates (sibling, second class discount, etc.).
CANCELLATIONS/RESTRICTIONS:When a private lesson is missed by the student, we require 24 hours notice of cancellation. Cancellations must be reported through email using our online reporting system. (See homepage of web site). Without 24 hours notice, you will be responsible for cost of the lesson.
- A 5 pack of lessons is allowed two make up classes
- A 10 pack of lessons is allowed three make up classes
- A 20 pack of lessons is allowed 5 make up classes
- For Semi-private lessons: if one of the parties is unable to attend, the instructor will still teach the lesson and the other student may attend, but it will then be the price of an individual private lesson. It is not the responsibility of the instructor to find a replacement partner.
- Lessons may not be shared between students.
- Private lessons are to be paid for on the day and time of the lesson.