Welcome to the Swim & Splash Day Program!
The Swim & Splash Program was carefully designed to provide children with a day of learning, fun and games! Our swim lessons will focus on teaching the basics of breath control, buoyancy, balance, movement and safety. Different themes will keep the activities fresh and exciting and all programs will be conducted by our superb and caring staff. Each staff member is highly energetic, engaging and committed to creating a wonderful experience for each child. In addition, our swim staff are American Red Cross Lifeguard certified.
- Child must be at least 4 years old and potty trained.
Program Hours and Pricing:
- 9 am – 3 pm
- $90 for an individual day
- Full Payment is due at the time of registration and refunds will only be issued two weeks before the program start date. All cancellations and refund requests must be done online.
- Payments will post to your account upon registration and discounts will be calculated before your account is charged.
What to Bring:
- Full Day Participants must bring a Lunch. A Nut FREE healthy snack and popsicle will be provided. Outside snacks are not permitted unless prior approval from the program directors (call to inquire). We will offer separate seating at lunch for children with known nut allergies.
- Swim Suit – We recommend one-piece bathing suits for girls and swim trunks or Speedos for boys. Rash guards are okay. No t-shirts, shorts, or sewn-in floats allowed. No swim aids (inflatables, etc.) of any kind are allowed at any time, as they can actually be a drowning risk. Sea Turtles will need two swim suits.
- Towels are not provided, please pack accordingly. We recommend at least one towel per child, but Sea Turtles should bring two.
- Goggles are recommended but not required. They are helpful in getting a child to submerge and gain comfort while doing so. We offer a variety of goggles at our pro shop so you will be sure to find a pair you like. Please note that instructors will lead some skills without the use of goggles.
- Swim Caps and / or Hair Elastics. All children with long hair (touches the shoulders) must have their hair pulled back. Swim caps may be purchased at the pro shop or at any sporting goods retailer.
- An extra set of dry clothing.
- Girls: Please bring either a leotard or shorts and a T-shirt.
- Boys: Please bring shorts and a T-shirt.
- PLEASE NO: glass containers of any kind, jeans, belt loops, baggy clothes, jewelry or footed tights. Please make sure that all long hair is tied back.