Make your child’s Summer 2017 the BEST EVER by choosing the SWIM & GYM Summer Day program!
Come join the fun and excitement at the best local activity based movement education facility specifically designed for children. It’s clean; it’s safe, and perfect for parents looking for flexible programs. Whether you are looking for gym activities, swim activities or a combination of both, you can have it. Register for an individual day, half day or attend a full week. FREE healthy snack provided for morning participants and FREE popsicles provided for afternoon participants. To add even more to the fun, weekly thematic events will happen all summer long. We LOVE kids and the Planet Gymnastics/Little Flippers Swim School Staff will ensure your child’s summer will be OUT OF THIS WORLD!
- Child must be at least 4 years old and potty trained.
- MONKEYS: Spend the day exclusively flipping and swinging around the gym. Each day includes structured gymnastics lessons, themed games, craft, snack and open gym.
- CROCODILES: Spend the majority of the day actively moving around the gym and at the pool. Each day includes a structured gymnastics lesson, a swim lesson, themed games, craft, snack and open gym.
- PENGUINS: Spend the day on land and in the water with equal time at the gym and in the pool. Each day includes a structured gymnastics lesson, a swim lesson, themed games, craft, snack, open gym and free swim.
- SEA TURTLES: Spend the majority of the day swimming and splashing at the pool. Each day includes two structured swim lessons, a gymnastics lesson, themed games, craft, snack and a variety of water activities.
Program Hours and Pricing:
- Our Full Week / Full Day Program meets from 8 am – 4 pm; Monday – Friday and the price is $550 per week.
- Our Full Week / Half Day Program meets from 8 am -12 pm or 12 pm – 4 pm; Monday – Friday and the price is $325 per week.
- Our Individual Day Program meets from 8 am – 4 pm; Monday – Friday and the price per day is $120.
- Our Half Day Program meets from 8 am – 12 pm or 12 pm – 4pm; Monday – Friday and the price per half day is $65.
- Late pick up is available 4pm to 6pm for $10/hr.
- For information regarding sibling discounts please email: email@example.com
- Full Payment is due at the time of registration and refunds will only be issued two weeks before the program start date. All cancellations and refund requests must be done online.
- Payments will post to your account upon registration and discounts will be calculated before your account is charged.
What to Bring:
- Full Day Participants must bring a Lunch. A Nut FREE healthy snack will be provided for morning participants and popsicles will be provided for afternoon participants. Outside snacks are not permitted unless prior approval from the program directors (call to inquire). We will offer separate seating at lunch for children with known nut allergies.
- Swim Suit – We recommend one-piece bathing suits for girls and swim trunks or Speedos for boys. Rash guards are okay. No t-shirts, shorts, or sewn-in floats allowed. No swim aids (inflatables, etc.) of any kind are allowed at any time, as they can actually be a drowning risk. Sea Turtles will need two swim suits.
- Towels are not provided, please pack accordingly. We recommend at least one towel per child, but Sea Turtles and Sharks should bring two.
- Goggles are recommended but not required. They are helpful in getting a child to submerge and gain comfort while doing so. We offer a variety of goggles at our pro shop so you will be sure to find a pair you like. Please note that instructors will lead some skills without the use of goggles.
- Swim Caps and / or Hair Elastics. All children with long hair (touches the shoulders) must have their hair pulled back. Swim caps may be purchased at the pro shop or at any sporting goods retailer.
- An extra set of dry clothing.
- Girls: Please bring either a leotard or shorts and a T-shirt for the gym.
- Boys: Please bring shorts and a T-shirt for the gym.
- PLEASE NO: glass containers of any kind, jeans, belt loops, baggy clothes, jewelry or footed tights. Please make sure that all long hair is tied back. All children will be asked to take off their shoes and socks while at the gym.