Welcome to the Swim & Gym Day Program!
The Swim & Gym Day Program was carefully designed to provide children with a day of learning, fun and games! Our swim lessons will focus on teaching the basics of breath control, buoyancy, balance, movement and safety. Our gym lessons will focus on sportsmanship, fair play, and a respect for others. Different themes will keep the activities fresh and exciting and all programs will be conducted by our superb and caring staff. Each staff member is highly energetic, engaging and committed to creating a wonderful experience for each child. In addition, our swim staff are American Red Cross Lifeguard certified and all gym activity will be supervised by USA Gymnastics Safety certified staff.
- Child must be at least 4 years old and potty trained.
Program Hours and Pricing:
- 9 am – 3 pm
- $90 for an individual day
- $400 per week (5 days)
Daily Schedule (click graphic to enlarge)
- Full Payment is due at the time of registration and refunds will only be issued two weeks before the program start date. All cancellations and refund requests must be made by emailing: swim and gym
- Payments will post to your account upon registration and any discount will be calculated before charged.
What to Bring:
- Lunch (a healthy nut free snack will be provided each day).
- Swim Suit – We recommend one-piece bathing suits for girls and swim trunks or Speedos for boys. Rash guards are okay. No t-shirts, shorts, or sewn-in floats allowed. No swim aids (inflatables, etc.) of any kind are allowed at any time, as they can actually be a drowning risk. Sea Turtles and Sharks will need two swim suits.
- Towels are not provided, please pack accordingly. We recommend at least one towel per child, but Sea Turtles and Sharks should bring two.
- Goggles are recommended but not required. They are helpful in getting a child to submerge and gain comfort while doing so. We offer a variety of goggles at our pro shop so you will be sure to find a pair you like. Please note that instructors will lead some skills without the use of goggles.
- Swim Caps and / or Hair Elastics. All children with long hair (touches the shoulders) must have their hair pulled back. Swim caps may be purchased at the pro shop or at any sporting goods retailer.
- An extra set of dry clothing.
- Girls: Please bring either a leotard or shorts and a T-shirt for the gym.
- Boys: Please bring shorts and a T-shirt for the gym.
- PLEASE NO: jeans, belt loops, baggy clothes, jewelry or footed tights. Please make sure that all long hair is tied back. All children will be asked to take off their shoes and socks while at the gym.